That one's for you, Kotaku. Hope you're having a great Wednesday! Welcome to the open-thread.
If you've watched that video (and you should), here are some other things you might read and talk about.
- Space is never anything less than amazing - Wow!
- A pretty hilarious version of the Pledge of Allegiance - Dark! But funny.
- Jersey mom arrested for taking 6-year old to a tanning booth - Dear god, it's Imhotep.
- Coheed & Cambria singing Gotye's "Somebody that I Used to Know" - I liked this and I don't even like Coheed & Cambria.
- "I'm sick of pretending: I don't 'get' art - Ha. I know that feeling.
- Why writers lie about how long it takes to cook onions - Huh.
- Studying the youngest minds, and how they work - I do think my niece is smarter than I am in some ways.
And that's that. Have good chatting, y'all.