And so ends another week at Kotaku, full of news and opinions, goofy pictures and Pandas, snacks and snark and some genuine human emotion. Welcome to the weekend, readers, to the days of freedom and Arkham City-ing that will abound. Did you read Totilo's review? I hope you did.
Now it's time to talk about anything and everything else. I'll spare you any further attempts at poetry and move right to a few things I saw that I thought were cool.
- A couple of 72 years dies together, holding hands - Aww, it's not actually that creepy. It's pretty sweet. Where the red fern grows, etc.
- Here is a funny New Yorker piece about celebrating the Day of the Dead - which, predictably, makes me want to play Grim Fandango.
- Obama says that US Troops will be withdrawn from Iraq by the year's end - do we talk about politics here? Anyway, this happened.
- Bill Simmons proactively mourns the NBA - So sad.
- Here's a study that says your phone isn't giving you brain cancer - whew! Until the next study, anyway.
- I totally didn't know that Bryan Singer was proposing a Battlestar film - this should be interesting.
Chat away, and have a great weekend!