An online survey of over 300 Japanese women revealed that more than 50 percent of them do not think they can compete with females characters in dating simulators. Buck, up ladies!
Responding to a question as to whether they were confident could win over their dating game playing boyfriend from virtual girl in a dating game, 53 percent said they were not confident they could. The remaining 47 percent said they were confident they could.
One woman responded, "There's no way I can beat that level of cuteness." Another said, "They're made to be the ideal girlfriend after all." Conversely, one confident lady replied, "They're made to be the ideal girlfriend after all." Another replied, "There's no way a mere game could win against a real woman like me!"
Out of those polled, only 7 percent said they would dump their boyfriend if he went bonkers for some dating simulator. Twenty percent wouldn't really care, but a whopping 45 percent would want their beau to stop playing. Another 28 percent wouldn't want him to play the game in front of them.
Wonder what percentage wouldn't want their boyfriend to go on vacation with their virtual girlfriend.