Escort missions. Not being able to pause when you need to. Never having a line piece appear in Tetris.
There are a ton of little aggravating things anyone who games will experience, many of which BuzzFeedPop compiles into one montage. Which of these is the worst, in your opinion? Or do you have any frustrating moments not covered in the video that you think lots of people experience?
I'll add some of my own to the list:
- Neurotically reloading at the worst possible moment in a shooter/multiplayer game
- Trying to get the Kinect to understand your commands
- Sitting through the unskippable monologue/cutscene that plays before a boss battle
- Not being unable to un-notice the repetitive barks that enemies call out in a game
- When your controller runs out of batteries in the middle of a multiplayer game
- When you accidentally kill a randomly-appearing legendary or shiny in Pokemon
Just to name a few. But for all the frustrating moments games give us, there's also a bunch of awesome moments, so it's not like it's all bad!
The 50 Most Frustrating Moments In Videogames [BuzzFeedPop]