I have been thinking about sharks a lot lately, after playing and reviewing Maneater earlier this week. So let’s have some fun with sharks!
Your challenge this week: Add sharks where they don’t belong!
Going a bit more open-ended this week. As long as your image includes a shark and is funny, it might win a coveted ‘Shop Contest award! You could tell your kids or your grandkids one day that you won an award for Photoshopping a shark into another image. Amazing.
Oh and here is a pre-cut out high-quality shark. This is actually the shark from Maneater. Isn’t she deadly lookin’? But feel free to use any shark you want!
Next week I’ll pick a winner and hand out some awards!
Please note that the image submissions rules have changed just a little bit. We’re looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How To Submit — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I will look at it.
6. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.