Do you remember? Our hearts were ringing in the key that our souls were singing, as we played some fun games in the night…
It's September, which means it's almost time for the fall video game rush. There's some big stuff coming out, but there's already a ton to play today. I thought I'd do our monthly check-in to see what y'all are playing.
For my part, I've been occupied with:
- Velocity 2X, which I really really like.
- Invisible, Inc. - I'm on the same page as Luke, and am looking forward to trying with the new update that apparently makes the alarm counter chill out.
- Danganronpa 2, which I just finished and reviewed with Jason.
- Shadow Warrior, which I downloaded on a whim and am really enjoying. (Are you happy now, Doc?)
- Lichdom: Battlemage, which I downloaded but which is currently running like garbage on my Nvidia PC, so I'm waiting until someone adds proper optimized SLI support before I dive in.
- Wasteland 2, which makes a pretty good first impression but will require a bit more time before I can say how it all comes together.
- Elite: Dangerous, in which I keep doing the same few things over and over but it still hasn't gotten old. Mostly thanks to Oculus Rift.
- Diablo III, specifically the PS4 version, since I want to get a few characters through the story so I can start to really dig into adventure mode (and play some with Yannick and Joel).
- P.T., because I didn't have time to play it when it first came out and it is totally crazy.
- The Last of Us: Remastered, since now that I've got a retail version of the game I'm going to play it all the way through.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple other things, but that's the bulk of it. I'm still contemplating buying The Sims 4, but I feel like it'd be a crazy move, considering strapped I already am for time.
Okay, your turn: What are you playing at the start of September?