That's okay, I didn't want the game anyway. Now gimme that tank dog!
See, the Panzerhund Edition (Panzerhund is my favorite new word) is not a collectors edition of Wolfenstein: The New Order. It is a collection of game parephenila, which conveniently comes with an empty steel case where you can put your game once up buy it separately.
Priced at $100 and limited to 5,000 pieces worldwide, the Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition gives the series' most dedicated fans the following, all packed inside a vintage footlocker-style box:
- An 8 inch, fully articulated hand-painted Panzerhund statue and base.
- A classified folder containing salvaged secret war documents including maps, case files, letters, secret documents, blueprints and an x-ray for the game's hero, B.J. Blazkowicz.
- A set of 14 full-color 'vintage' postcards from Wolfenstein's alternate 1960's, bound in a display book.
- Three embroidered patches and a replica dog tag.
- An exclusive Steelbook case to house your copy of the game.
Note: If your statue is fully articulated, it is not a statue, it is an action figure, just as a non-articulated action figure is a Skylander. I mean statue.
Look at that adorable little guy. He's more interesting than the game anyway.
You can preorder the Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition at the Bethesda store now, with an estimated ahipping date of late May.