Greetings, Kotaku readers. Would you like to engage in some talk that's not about video games? What if it's only very loosely related to video games? Good. You're in the right place then.
While you're free to discuss anything and everything you like, I'd like to cash in on a Themed Tuesday Open Thread, the kind in which I ask you a question that you have the option of answering. What I'd like to know is, where have you been? And where in this world have you enjoyed being the most?
Me, I've spent much of my time in the United States (LA, Boston, Orlando, Pittsburgh), but I like to get around. I've been to Tokyo, Cologne, London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Berlin, Belgium and a few other places in my travels. Never have a been to a tropical resort or the African and Australian continents. But I have slept in a hotel made of ice.
Where are you going? Where have you been? Tell us your travels, Kotaku readers. Or just simply enjoy the following links and some stimulating conversation in the comments.
- The best 404 page on the internet - Yeah, better than that other one!
- Issue two of Longshot magazine - Written in 48 hours at Gawker HQ. Buy the print version here.
- DC going ahead with "darker" Green Lantern sequel - The first made about $150 million of its $200 million budget back at the BO.
- The Total Recall remake will have a three-breasted alien prostitute - Surprised they didn't go for four.
- The trailer for Battleship, based on the Hasbro board game - Uh. What.