Wow, is it Tuesday already? Just kidding, I can't believe it's only Tuesday! At least we have our semi-nightly open thread to ease the pain. And it's one of those delicious Themed Tuesday open threads! Mmmm. Threads.
So, what have you been eating? I've been chowing down on fruit like it's going out of style (and maybe it is), but I've also been enjoying the benefits of owning a gas-powered grill. The BBQ chicken and steaks are worth it! Are you a griller? Any tips or grill favorites for this hungry Kotaku editor and your carnivorous fellow Kotaku readers? Tell us about your culinary predilections in this post, if you please.
If you're not an eater, just enjoy these links and start your own topic of conversation.
- Fox "cancels" America's Most Wanted after 23 years - No longer running weekly, but will still air. Host John Walsh "says the show has assisted in 1,149 captures" since 1988.
- Trailer for The Adventures of Tintin - Directed by Steven Spielberg, produced by Peter Jackson, totally computer animated. Looks interesting.
- Super Obvious Secrets That I Wish They'd Teach In Art School - Helpful tips from Phil Andrews.
- Netflix internet traffics surpasses piracy in the U.S. - Streaming fever! Catch it!!
- The Unabomber's personal effects are up for auction - U.S. Marshals Service explains: "We will use the technology that Kaczynski railed against in his various manifestos to sell artifacts of his life. The proceeds will go to his victims and, in a very small way, offset some of the hardships they have suffered."