Hello late-night travelers, it's time to do my second of many off-topic threads. I hope you are all doing well, and don't doubt you have many things you'd like to discuss.
In case you're wanting for conversation fodder, here are some starters.
- The Walking Dead Premiered on Sunday, to mixed, mostly positive reviews -I thought the episode had some really cool moments, but remain turned off by how braindead many of the characters are. What do you guys think? Is it enough that there are zombies? How does it compare to the source material?
- Halloween Is Coming - What are you going to dress as? Do you hate the pressure of digging up a costume as much as I do? Every year, I swear, I put it off too long and wind up half-assing it.
- Here are some amazing Star Wars pumpkin carvings - You know, speaking of Halloween.
- The newest Riddick movie is going to be R-rated - which makes sense to me. Seems like the more stabbing and slicing they can show on camera, the better.
- Speaking of the Zombie Apocalypse, here's a funny zombocalypse journal - which again makes me wonder just how I'd deal with the rise of the dead. I guess I'd probably do a lot of the same dumb crap all the characters on The Walking Dead keep doing.
So there you have it. Zombies and pumpkins, and it's not even Halloween yet. Talk amongst yourselves!