Why did I Photoshop a PC virtual reality headset on a character on a game that makes absolutely no use of it? Consider it a quantum thing.
I almost missed the fact that Quantum Break is coming to PC as well as Xbox One. I’m not used to seeing a major PC release not showing up on Steam or Origin. Stephen’s review got me all excited for the game, and now I have to choose.
I’ll probably go for PC, as it will distract me from the release of the HTC Vive. I really want one, both for the gameplay aspect and the making stupid videos of myself knocking things down aspect. Alas I have two children, and they eat all the money.
- HunieCam Studio — PC
- Green Game: Timeswapper — PC, Vita Digital
- DiRT Rally — PS4, Xbox One
- Quantum Break — PC, Xbox One
- Dead Star — PS4 Digital
- Enter the Gungeon — PC, PS4 Digital
- Stikbold!— PS4 Digital
- A Virus Named Tom — VIta Digital (PS Plus Freebie)
- Amplitude — PS3 Digital (Cross buy with PS4)
- Bounce Rescue — PS4 Digital
- Lovely Planet — PS4 Digital
- Mega Man Legends 2 — PS One Classic
- Skullgirls 2nd Encore— Vita (Cross buy with PS4)
- HTC Vive — PC Hardware
- Battleborn Open Beta — PS4
- Stikbold! — Xbox One Digital
- Letter Quest Remastered — Xbox One Digital
- Dark Souls III — PC
- Ratchet & Clank — PS4
- Dark Souls III — PS4, Xbox One
- Terraria — Wii U
- Bravely Second: End Layer
See anything we missed? Got a fresh indie or mobile game you’ve got your eye on? Sound off in the comments!