Am I using that right?
I was fully prepared to go full-out Ratchet & Clank for this week’s The Week in Games header, but hopping into that game to grab a screenshot would have led to me playing for several hours and not doing this post at all. I think I made the sensible choice.
Thankfully I’m pretty much done with my number one game this week, so I can focus on number two when it drops on Friday.
Monday, April 11
- Dark Souls III — PC
- Samurai Warriors 4 Empires — PS4 Digital
Tuesday, April 12
- Ratchet & Clank — PS4
- Dark Souls III — PS4, Xbox One
- Terraria — Wii U
- Risk of Rain — PS4, Vita Digital (Cross-buy)
- Stories: The Paths of Destinies — PS4, PC
Thursday, April 14
- Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture — PC
Friday, April 15
- Bravely Second: End Layer— 3DS
Monday, April 18
- Hyperdimension Noire: Goddess Black Heart — PC
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair — PC
Tuesday, April 19
- Asetto Corsa — PS4, Xbox One
- Lichdom: Battlemage — PS4, Xbox One
- The Banner Saga 2 — PC
- Loud on Planet X — PC, PS4 Digital
- Pang Adventures — PS4 Digital
- Langrisser Re:Incarnation -Tensei—- 3DS
Wednesday, April 20
- Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom — PS4, Xbox One Digital
Friday, April 22
- Star Fox Zero — Wii U
- Lumo — PS4, Xbox One Digital
See anything we missed? Got a fresh indie or mobile game you’ve got your eye on? Sound off in the comments!