Soon, winter anime will begin broadcasting. Here are the 20 anime that folks in Japan are looking forward to the most.
Website Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans in Japan, 45 percent of whom were men and 55 percent of whom were women. Seventy-one percent of those polled were in their teens and 20s, and the rest were in their 30s and older.
Charapedia asked people to select their most anticipated anime from the shows starting this January.
20. Slow Start - 107 votes
19. Damepri Anime Caravan - 128 votes
18. Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 134 votes
17. Basilisk: The Oka Ninja Scrolls - 138 votes
16. Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody - 151 votes
15. Darling in the Franxx - 173 votes
14. Yowamushi Pedal Glory Line - 187 votes
13. Idolish 7 - 243 votes
12. Pop Team Epic - 253 votes
11. Dagashi Kashi 2 - 264 votes
10. A Place Further Than The Universe - 273 votes
9. The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of The Commandments - 315 votes
8. The Ryuo’s Work is Never Done! - 337 votes
7. Violet Evergarden - 383 votes
6. Skilled Teaser Takagi - 394 votes
5. Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru Season 2 - 403 votes
4. Overlord II - 420 votes
3. Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card - 550 votes
2. Fate/EXTRA Last Encore - 635 votes
1. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. Season 2 - 848 votes
Which shows do you anticipate most?
Kotaku East is your slice of Asian internet culture, bringing you the latest talking points from Japan, Korea, China and beyond. Tune in every morning from 4am to 8am.