Your nightly open thread is here, so if you want to talk about The Dark Tower, Captain America or X-Men: First Class, this is the spot, kind Kotaku reader.
If you're out of the loop, you may want to catch up on some of today's nerd news, including the TV and film adaptation effort of Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, which will (in theory) spawn three movies and two seasons of television. Which seems crazy!
Anyway! Let's catch up, shall we?
- Stephen King's The Dark Tower to become crazy ass series of movies and television series - Sounds incredibly expensive, but cool.
- Cambridge Knocks Harvard Off Top in University League
- Dragon*Con missed connections on Craigslist - "If I had a TARDIS, I'd go back and make myself ask you to dinner. Temporal paradoxes be damned."
- Science determines which dance moves are irresistible to the ladies - I tend to stick to just cabbage patching all night. It really works!
- Canada's new speed bumps - Optical illusions of kids playing in the street.