Warlords of Draenor's upcoming patch will have more interface improvements than usual. Just to name a few: A tab for account-bound "Heirloom" items, a selfie camera toy and Twitter integration. But there are still so many cool ideas and add-ons out there that are not yet part of the game. Bellular collected 10 of them.
Here's a breakdown of all the things mentioned in the video above. Some of them are floating around on forums for a while now as general ideas, some of them exist already as add-ons, but all would be great updates to WoW's user interface.
- Improved "Tab targeting" with the ability to customize monster targeting.
- An enhanced guild tab so you don't have to check your guild's website at all.
- A tab for Tabards, similar to the Toy Box.
- Revamped transmogrification.
- Bank tabs, similar to Guild Wars 2.
- An achievement search function.
- An improved world map showing all locations and dungeons.
- A completed dungeon journal.
- Improved and faster Garrison animations.
- The ability to open all of our mail simultaneously.
Can't agree more with number 9.
To contact the author of this post, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org