Greetings Kotaku-eers, and welcome to a new week of evening open threads. I missed doing these last week during the Game Developers Conference! It's good to be back.
Below, please find a collection of things that you might enjoy checking out or talking about. The Tower of Power tune, in particular, is worthy of a listen.
- Monty Python's "The Galaxy Song" - Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown...
- Tower of Power: "On the serious side" Damn it. So tight.
- What to do when Shepard Fairey "uses" your photo - a good question. "Value the work of others as you would your own."
- Santorum proposes making teleprompters illegal - Hmm. This plan seems like it could backfire.
- Sex-Crazed Swine Terrorize New York - You don't get headlines like this often, people.
- 20 things you might not know about Game of Thrones - then again, you might already know this stuff. I didn't know they hired a linguist to invent Dothraki.
- The control-freak Nazis hated jazz - Surprise, surprise! Though this shouldn't surprise anyone who saw Swing Kids. (Thanks, Andy.)
- The gang from Community talks on a panel - Aw. I'm not a Community super-fan, but I'm still looking forward to seeing more episodes.
And that's what I've got! Have good open-threading.