Earlier this week, Speaking Simulator was released. I’ve started to see videos and gifs of this game pop up in my Twitter timeline. It looks...odd. But the dude makes funny faces and funny faces are great for Photoshop contests so...
Your challenge this week: Create some photos featuring the dude from Speaking Simulator.
You can stick his head on anything. Well, almost anything. If you stick it on nothing, that probably won’t win you any awards. But I don’t know. Maybe that actually is really funny...Hmmm. We will see!
Oh and here are some heads for you to use!
Next week...I won’t be here. I’ll be out living my life and probably sleeping or eating. Anyways, someone else will be handling the ‘Shop Contest next week!
Please note we’re looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How To Submit — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I will look at it.
6. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.