Greetings Kotaku-eers, and welcome to a mid-week open thread. I hope you have had a good week, and are not too stressed about upcoming holiday travel. Just remember: they're only in-laws. They can't legally kill you.
Here are some conversation-starters and other random bits and bobs from the internet:
- An excellent '80's Dating Montage - Oh, man. To have dated in the '80s.
- Some incredible guitar playing from Botsuana - Goes to show, accepted technique doesn't always lead to the best music!
- Ron Swanson bust spotted in a Mission Taqueria - Is this like seeing Jesus in your refried beans? Yes, it is.
- Hugely respected (by me) TV Critic Alan Sepinwall lists the best 10 returning shows of 2011 - What a list! Especially #1. Also, watch Justified if you don't, it's a hoot.
- Chris Pratt is talking about being in Hurt Locker director Kathryn Bigelow's next film - Speaking of Parks & Recreation, and awesome things.
- You've heard of "Shit Girls Say?" Watch this. - Because it is amazing.
- Woman dies in rare elevator accident in NY - Woof. That is a drag.
- Here is 90's power-pop band Jellyfish playing "Joining a Fan Club" - This is the best song!
And that's what I got. Have good chatting!