Greetings Kotakueers, and welcome to the thursday night open-thread. We're getting into the thick of things now; big games are dropping right and left, and it's getting harder and harder to keep up.
What better way to blow off some steam than sitting back and engaging in healthy conversation with your fellow man? Here now, some possible conversation starters, and other fun things I found on the internet.
- Women Laughing Alone With Salad - I don't have anything to add to this particular bit of ingenious collation.
- Women Struggling to Drink Water - Nor this one. Other than "haaaaaa."
- Official Ojai Valley Taxidermy Commercial — I bet you've seen this, but if you haven't you really should. It's almost as weird as a Herman Cain political ad.
- "Tactical Baby Strollers — For moms who really care.
- Here is a video of "Quantum Levitation" — I'll take my hoverboard in blue, please.
- Here is Yoda as Santa Claus — Keeping a list, he has been.
- Here is a 10-year old drummer named "Ryuga" tearing it apart —JFC, there are no words for this. How in the hell does this sort of thing even happen?
And that's that! Have fun chatting, see y'all tomorrow.