Earlier today, Nintendo got the jump on its E3 rivals by holding a little pre-recorded conference to discuss some of the features of its upcoming console, the Wii U.
There was no talk of games, no talk of a release date and no talk of a price. What Nintendo was talking about mostly were two things: the system's controllers and its online capabilities.
To catch up on everything that was announced during the 30-minute conference (which you can see above), check out our coverage below:
- Nintendo Unveils Hardcore Wii U Controller
- The Wii U GamePad Is Different. Here's How.
- Nintendo's Wii U Has a Proper Online Community
- Enter the Miiverse. It's a World Nintendo's Invented.
- With Wii U, Nintendo Finally Admits the Internet Exists