On April 5, the Nintendo DSi launches in North America. It is the third iteration of Nintendo's DS platform. The handheld will offer players DSiWare games when the DSi Shop launches:
• WarioWare: Snapped! — Using the built-in Nintendo DSi camera, this outrageous title puts players right at the center of fast-paced mini-games, challenging them to race the clock and get a peek at Wario's photo album.
• Bird & Beans (pictured) — Using an elastic tongue, players must scramble to collect falling beans. The harder a bean is to catch, the more points it's worth.
• Brain Age Express: Math — In this math-focused edition of the popular Brain Age series, players can enjoy a mix of new and familiar training exercises. A new Themes mode also lets Nintendo DSi users experiment with images and voice recordings in fun, unusual ways.
• Master of Illusion Express: Funny Face — This game uses your Nintendo DSi as a prop in a card trick. Draw a face on the touch screen and astound your audience as the face tells them which playing card they picked.
• Art Style: AQUIA — The newest addition to the eye-popping Art Style series, this mesmerizing underwater puzzle game challenges players to help a scuba diver reach the ocean floor by matching a series of colored blocks.
Nintendo also reconfirms that those who connected to the DSi Shop by October 5 will automatically receive 1,000 Nintendo DSi Points.