A scene that took three years to finish, the sound of an F-16 jet fighter and moments we can't unsee after watching CineFix's latest clip about The Lion King.
Disney's classic turned 20 this year, and after all these years it still looks incredible. Watching the video means you'll get to learn stuff like:
1. It is the highest grossing traditionally animated film of all time to this day.
2. Even though it's a really well made film, it isn't without coloring errors.
3. Mufasa's roar is not actually a lion's roar.
4. Simba has something in common with Prince Akeem and the movie "Coming to America".
5. Showing raw meat in the movie was actually controversial.
6. One of the scenes took the entire three years of production to be completed.
7. Each of Simba's whiskers had to be drawn on a separate piece of paper.
8. The original "Simba grows up" montage was a completely different.
9. There's also something surprising with the "Can you feel the love tonight", the theme song of the film.
9 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About The Lion King [CineFix, YouTube]
To contact the author of this post, write to: email@example.com