Late late late! I was busy writing a review of Rare Replay this morning, but I do want to share my five favorite Kotaku pieces from last week.
- The Witcher 3 vs. Dragon Age: Inquisition: The Comparison We Had To Make - Kirk doing what he does best.
- Quality Assured: What It’s Really Like To Test Games For A Living - Jason investigating the state of game testing and how it affects what you play.
- Fans Don’t Think Smash Bros.’ New Tournament Modes Are Good Enough - Yannick not settling for regurgitating Nintendo press releases and instead reporting out what fans think of the latest changes to a huge game.
- Player Discovers Serious Sam’s Deepest Secret 14 Years After Release - Patrick with a winner about a long-kept gaming secret.
- Tetris Grandmaster Takes On The Weirdest Game Mode I’ve Ever Seen - Evan witnessing insanity.
Bonus piece, if I can be so humble to plug my own story: Level 8 In A Land of 34s: A Newbie’s Take On Destiny
Headline of the week: Konami’s New Initiative: Erotic Castlevania Pachinko
GIF of the week (via Highlight Reel):
Got thoughts about what we published last week or about stories you’d like to see on the site? Let me know.