Hello and welcome to another week at Kotaku! We're off to a rip-roaring start, with a bunch of big pending game releases and other holiday-related news. I bet that a bunch of you already finished Arkham City (though if you actually survive the New Game+, my hat is off to you), and maybe you're sitting around now, waiting for your Battlefield 3 download to unlock. Maybe you'd like to talk about some other things.
Here are some conversation-starters, though as usual, talk about whatever you like. Special thanks to Jaegle for sending me some of these over the weekend.
- Joss Whedon has filmed Much Ado About Nothing in secret - Well that's pretty damn cool.
- Here is a look at all the different types of food in Game of Thrones - I swear, George RR Martin makes me hungry for the weirdest stuff.
- Jerry Siegel's hair is up for auction - Wow, last wee it was Lennon's Tooth, this week it's some Superman-hair.
- A surprisingly insightful review of Coldplay's new album at Salon - No, really. It's a good review!
- Parks and Recreation meets Breaking Bad - For all you out there who love both shows as much as they should be loved.
- A "Bad Lip-Reading" reimagining of a Michael Bublé video - This has been around since July, but I just saw it. It is maybe the most brilliant thing I've seen all year. I wanna shave that mustache and then have gelato.
- Have at it!