Today on Highlight Reel we have pro Untitled Goose Game strategies, hammer flips, Link’s Awakening claw game tragedies and much more!
Watch the video then talk about your favorite highlight in the comments below. Be sure to check out, like, and share the original videos via the links below. Subscribe to Kotaku on YouTube for more! Catch up on all the episodes on the Highlight Reel Youtube playlist!
- Borderlands 3 - follow my lead - Pixel Entertainment
- Greedfall - Back to Reality - (direct file) Oscar Chavez
- For Honor/Blade and Sorcery - Raiders Tap & Zone in VR (Blade and Sorcery) - OwengeJuice
- Untitled Goose Game - I got a suggestion to use a turbo button controller for the honk button. I have weaponized this goose. - charkie
- Remnant: From the Ashes - New Hammer Flip Challenge - FrankenFigs
- Apex Legends - Squad mates happened to slide up at the best time - Hunter9141
- PUBG - elMoco. Whoever you are, i love you. God nade to clinch the chicken! - TaciturnDan/elMoco
- Rainbow Six Siege - Vigil showed me a magic trick - HomemadeNeros
- Monster Hunter World - Thank you Glavenous, very cool! - feelitinmaplums
- Link’s Awakening - 2019 physics are great - Russell McCormack
- Link’s Awakening - aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA - Doomocrat
- CoD:MW (Beta) - greatest respawn in history - rasenrengan123
- CoD:MW (Beta) - Well don’t throw Semtex when you hop on the heli - kayydro
- CoD:MW (Beta) - This isn’t happening to me ever again - Tacticalsnake83
- CoD:MW (Beta) - a well-timed hack - dannyefcfan
- Red Dead Online - Here’s your god damn pelt that I spent hours looking for! - AceyRenegade
- Red Dead Online - what a lovely transition - EnchantingManiac
- Red Dead Online - the giant cowboys have come for us everybody - ShookCook
- Red Dead Online - Never interrupt a brawl - StealthShinobi
- Yakuza 6 - Well, wanna fight or not? - KnuckleSamwich
Highlight Reel is Kotaku’s regular roundup of great plays, stunts, records and other great moments from around the gaming world. If you record an amazing feat while playing a game (here’s how to record a clip), send it to us with a message confirming that the clip is yours at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you see a great clip around that isn’t yours, encourage that person to send it in!