Today on Highlight Reel we have Modern Warfare kills, Death Stranding physics, Red Dead Redemption 2 mods, and much more!
Editor’s note: The episode of Highlight Reel originally included in this post contained some offensive content that unfortunately slipped through our editing process. We deeply regret the error and have updated the episode.
Watch the video then talk about your favorite highlight in the comments below. Be sure to check out, like, and share the original videos via the links below. Subscribe to Kotaku on YouTube for more! Catch up on all the episodes on the Highlight Reel Youtube playlist!
- Rainbow Six Siege - 10sec. all headshot ela ace (PC) - Paiin0
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Modded) - My new favorite thing to do is turn into a parrot and interact with the camp. This is my favorite interaction so far. The beak even moves when Arthur speaks! - CJ_Productions
- Modern Warfare - Campaign - Drone strike goes through open doors on helicopter - Kardde21
- Modern Warfare - Don’t interrupt it’s rude - DarkOneHimself
- Modern Warfare - How To Tactically Clear The Second Floor Building On Shoot House- squidon2wheels
- Modern Warfare - So this happened - yoleaux
- Modern Warfare - Bravo Six - Going Dark - H0IIowMan
- Modern Warfare - Ah yes, that’s the care package I was hoping for - FriarTux
- Modern Warfare - Do not ask me how but I managed to use the shield on the back correctly 2x - TLukas123
- Modern Warfare - Call of duty, Tokyo Drift - xDutchLink
- Modern Warfare - Should I switch to a sniper? No. I Don’t Think I Will. - Mr_Gadd
- Death Stranding - I was sweating a lot - PSN: KaosDUB
- Death Stranding - あああああああああああああ - Kei_Lori
- Death Stranding - ヴォイドアウトしたとこの上ジップラインで通れたw#DeathStranding#デスストランディング #PS4share - moviewalker2000
- Death Stranding - WHY LOL #DeathStranding#PS4share - REsi_Lover
Highlight Reel is Kotaku’s regular roundup of great plays, stunts, records and other great moments from around the gaming world. If you record an amazing feat while playing a game (here’s how to record a clip), send it to us with a message confirming that the clip is yours at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you see a great clip around that isn’t yours, encourage that person to send it in!