Today on Highlight Reel we have Assassin’s Creed glitches, Mario jumps, The Last Of Us advice and much more!
Watch the video then talk about your favorite highlight in the comments below. Be sure to check out, like, and share the original videos via the links below. Subscribe to Kotaku on YouTube for more! Catch up on all the episodes on the Highlight Reel Youtube playlist!
- For Honor - Get down mr. president - Kellmondo
- The Last Of Us - Enemies are less accurate while you’re sprinting away - De Jure Claims
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Hey at least I made it in time - Kong_diddy
- Rocket League - Casual 360 Dribble - WhiffMeister
- Battlefield 1 - Plane Snipe and Kill Montage - NightmareCanFly
- Uncharted: Lost Legacy - Uncharted: Space Program - Jarod Honas
- Super Mario Odyssey - The save was real!!! #SuperMarioOdyssey #NintendoSwitch - OArcadiaSkiesO
- Super Mario Odyssey - Mario.exe has stopped working. Please restart your system. #SuperMarioOdyssey #NintendoSwitch - Alvin_Earthworm
- Super Mario Odyssey - Because frogs are too mainstream. - WJMack
- Assassin’s Creed Origins - Get out of the way - PaulfraDK
- Assassin’s Creed Origins - Being helpful...almost - Ragingsilver
- Assassin’s Creed Origins - How to Break A Horse - Josh
- Assassin’s Creed Origins - 20171029174107 - Raz Wolf
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds - To quote my friend, my good friend... “If you go fast enough, the bombs can’t hit you.” - Last_Grey_Wolf
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds - rude awakening - dmsdaprophdawg
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds - it’s nice when everything goes your way for once - kaljaen
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds - Not suicide at all - (direct file) AmericanPaleAlejust
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds - DIY Red Zone - zjzeffz
- GTA V - (direct file) Peezerplays
Highlight Reel is Kotaku’s regular roundup of great plays, stunts, records and other great moments from around the gaming world. If you record an amazing feat while playing a game (here’s how to record a clip), send it to us with a message confirming that the clip is yours at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you see a great clip around that isn’t yours, encourage that person to send it in!