We've seen plenty of pictures of the hugely embarrassing head-in-breast gameplay station for OneeChanbara Z2: Chaos at this year's Tokyo Game Show, but where do those holes really lead? Only our image manipulation experts know for sure.
We've got two holes with two faces leading — somewhere. Is it another dimension? A white room filled with cuddly kittens? A pair of of those kooky cardboard cutout photo ops you see at crappy street fairs? It could be anything!
Well, almost anything. The biggest challenge of this week's 'Shop Contest is: keep it clean. I know, I suck.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren't, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.