We’re a week out from E3 2015, and you probably know what that means—it’s time to redecorate the outside of the LA Convention Center to suit our own twisted visions of the perfect Electronic Entertainment Expo.
The official decorating has already begun, as seen in this photo posted to twitter by Naughty Dog co-president Evan Wells.
Nice, but we can do better. Or worse. It’s all a matter of perspective.
So use Evan’s picture, go with the one we used for last year’s competition or find your own shot of the convention center or show floor, and bend it to your vile will. Let your darkest video game dreams infuse it, choking it with your egregious bile. I might have gone a little dark there.
Just make us a pretty picture for next Saturday/Sunday. It’ll be swell!
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be playfully spanked.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.