Final Fantasy VII’s Cloud being announced for Super Smash Bros. got me thinking—what other games could benefit from the addition of stoic little Clouds? That’s right, this week you’re all the evil anti-Bob Ross.
There are plenty of games out there. Surely some of the ones you’ve played don’t have Cloud in them but might benefit from his presence. There are plenty of Cloud images out there—grab your favorite and stick it where he’s needed the most.
In the video game where he’s needed the most. Clarifying that was important.
I’m not going to handhold as much this week—leads to far too many entries and delayed judging on my part. If you folks want to share transparent Clouds in the comments, go for it! I’ll be back next week to critique your work.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be playfully spanked.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.