Nintendo thought it was a good idea to add Platinum’s M-rated action heroine to the Super Smash Bros. roster. I agree with this decision. In fact, I think she should be in every game. Let’s put her there!
Why shouldn’t Bayonetta, the witch who is technically naked most of the time, be in every game available, from Club Penguin to some other game comparable with Club Penguin? What do the kids play these days? God I am old.
Anyway, here’s a transparent PNG file, courtesy of the Bayonetta wiki.
Use it in good health, or find your own. As long as something recognizable as Bayonetta is in some sort of video game (not a Bayonetta game, obviously), you’re in the running.
Submit your entries and come back next weekend, when everyone else will be off and I’ll be grumpier than ever. YAY CHRISTMAS.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be playfully spanked.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.