You thought you saw the last of scary bear face. You thought wrong. There is going to be so much more.
Well I suppose that’s all up to you folks. What can you do with an animated GIF of me in a scary bear mask? Probably not much. Let’s do this instead.
And just in case someone here can do a better isolation on the mask, here’s the original photo.
And what the hell, here’s the Target listing for the black version, if you’d rather use that.
Create a thing. Then come back here next Saturday for treats.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your ‘Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide. If they aren’t, you will be playfully spanked.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click “Choose file” if you’re uploading your ‘shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image’s URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.