Netflix and Nintendo may be making a live-action Legend of Zelda television series. Not if we make it first!
I guess they'd probably still continue on with theirs if we made one first, especially considering ours will just be a series of images created by you folks imagining what their series might look like. There are suggestions that it'll be a family-friendly Game of Thrones, which in America means plenty of violence with zero sex, so let that be your guide.
Grab your favorite Zelda imagery. Grab your favorite stars. Smush them together. Try and do a better job than I did up top. Shouldn't be tough. Just get it in before next Saturday morning, or the moon will come crashing into the Earth.
How To Upload Images — Instructions
1. Create your 'Shop and save it to your desktop. Images must be at least 636 pixels wide. If they aren't, you will be shot.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click
4. This brings up Click "Choose file" if you're uploading your 'shop from your desktop
5. Alternatively, you can upload the 'Shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image's URL into the field that says "Image URL." Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
6. Add editorial commentary and hit submit and your image will load. If it doesn't, upload the image to imgur and paste the image URL as a comment. I promise I will look at it.
7. Large-size images may not upload properly, though we have seen some big-ass animated .gifs upwards of 5 MB. If you're still having trouble uploading the image, try to keep its longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels, or the whole thing under 2 MB.