Let's not talk about video games right now. Let's instead take this opportunity to talk about things like Howard the Duck. I mean, really, there's no Howard the Duck video game!
Oh wait. There was. Regardless, Howard the Duck is a terrible movie and I feel equally as terrible for subjecting my poor parents who had to take me to the theater to see it. I was pretty young when it came out, but I clearly recall being horrified by the prospect of duck nipples and the sexual tension between Howard and Lea Thompson's character.
Actually, let's stop the Howard the Duck conversation right now...
- Meet the men who could play Spider-Man - I'll take whatever, just keep Peter Parker nerdy.
- ABC wants to reboot J.J. Abrams' Alias? -
- Gary Coleman in 'critical condition' - Arnold just can't catch a break. :(
- How to be a food snob - "You don't have to be a jerk to have a palate like one."
- Two-year old smokes 40 cigarettes a day - And he's a little bit of a porker. It's a little fucked up.