The Kotaku Off Topic post generator was offline the whole week. How come no one told me? I came back to the tower and found that our random conversation reserves were dangerously low. Help!
What'd you guys think of E3? I found it personally exhausting and I barely spent any time playing tiring motion control games or straining my eyes with 3D effects. For now, I'm just going to slip into my white suit and shoes, taking my white Corvette for a spin and let the wind blow through my flattop, forgetting the stress of the week.
What do you want to talk about? Any of these interesting things?
- The Daily Show on presidential promises for energy independence - Depressing and funny.
- Watson, the Jeopardy! playing computer - IBM question answering super computer, probably replacing a future human on your next customer service phone call.
- North Korea gives in to private markets so its people don't starve to death - Seriously, NK, just give up on this country-running thing.
- The new international Scott Pilgrim movie trailer - I will actually go to a movie theater to see this.
- Attempt to teach how magnets work at an Insane Clown Posse show goes awry - Science for juggalos!