After working for the weekend, it's here, a few days off that we'll celebrate with this special edition of Kotaku Off Topic, where anything goes. Well, almost anything.
I'm kicking off the weekend with a little pho tonight, perhaps a few big Kirin Ichibans and some relaxation. It'll be a frosty 50 degrees Farenheit here in Los Angeles, so some hot broth with some rare beef—hold the tendon!—will do the trick. What do you plan to do with your weekend?
Get caught up on some of this week's more interesting non-video game related things below, then comment away about whatever's on your noodle tonight.
- The Scale of the Universe - Ever wondered how an ostrich egg compares in size to Alpha Centauri?
- Google's getting into the fiber business - After Wave and Buzz, I'm feeling more Google bad vibes than ever.
- More chronicles of Riddick coming - Please be better than The Chronicles of Riddick.
- The guy who interviewed John Mayer for Playboy is interviewed - You heard about this, right?
- Bill Gates: We need global 'energy miracles' - I'm doing my part by buying Windows 7 at some point.
- We Are The World 25 for Haiti - Please give generously so this gets minimal airplay.