Good evening, Kotaku readers. Is it really Monday already? (*sound of heavy sighing*) Good news! We got an open thread right here where we can share in the pain together!
There's a ton of good links just below, so please, take a look and talk amongst yourselves. This *is* an open thread, so please, go ahead and talk about whatever you'd like, video game related or not.
- Rob Zombie's Woolite commercial - Not bad, but it's the concept that's a winner.
- David Goyer adapting 100 Bullets for Showtime - "Goyer is attached to write and executive produce a drama series project for Showtime based on the Eisner and Harvey Award-winning comic book"
- Dropbox left everyone's accounts wide open on Sunday for hours - No need to wait for the hack!
- Hey! Another Muppets trailer! - This one plays it straight. I'm hooked.
- Miss USA hopefuls weight in the evolution education debate - Watch if you want a headache.