Kotaku readers, I've got a good feeling about this week. And it's not just because I'm about to clock out or I saw some really swell movie trailers today. Maybe it's the exciting video game coverage coming...
I saw some swell things last week, including the mind-blowing BioShock Infinite. Don't underestimate this one. I hope that Irrational releases some of the gameplay footage we were shown in Santa Monica last Friday. I also saw some swell movies, including The Kids Are Alright and one more viewing of John Carpenter's The Thing (a movie I was horrified to learn was critically and commercially a failure in 1982).
But let's kick this week off right with some off topic conversation. Here are some starters!
- Trailer for The Muppets - Please watch this.
- Thrilling little Cannes clip from Drive - Starring Ryan Gosling as a Hollywood stunt performer who moonlights as a wheelman.
- Harrison Ford's stunt double talks about Raiders of the Lost Ark - Offering a very different take on Indy's famous duel with the swordsman.
- Lady Gaga brings Amazon.com to its knees - 99 cent download of "Born This Way" crushes Amazon's servers.
- On the Candy Land movie - "We envision it as Lord of The Rings, but set in a world of candy."