Today on Highlight Reel we have Red Dead Redemption 2 PC mods, Death Stranding physics, dramatic James Bond looks, and much more!
Watch the video then talk about your favorite highlight in the comments below. Be sure to check out, like, and share the original videos via the links below. Subscribe to Kotaku on YouTube for more! Catch up on all the episodes on the Highlight Reel Youtube playlist!
- James Bond 007: Blood Stone - is a great game - nickkapirnas
- Forza Horizon 4 - you spin me right round baby - clone5674
- TABS - Drunken Kick! Drunken Master🍶vs Every Unit + Mod Unit - TABS Original Mods Team Border update - Tar Yosh
- Modern Warfare - clearing the nest - Doc_Velez
- Rainbow Six Siege - when ya boi hits the kobe - Quality_Cookie/BrittleFuture3
- Rainbow Six Siege - wut and how - MM6000
- Death Stranding - You could take your bike anywhere if you try hard enough - AodPDS
- Death Stranding - ああああああああ！！！！！ #PS4share - konarofu2
- Death Stranding - ねえw誰がこのはしご置いたの？ww #PS4share - JDrjj2
- Death Stranding - Spiderman doesn’t kill - Trevor Johnson
- Death Stranding - Rebound - Cole Franklin
- Death Stranding - Vunderspenk
- Death Stranding - rope - CK2gamer
- Death Stranding - Wheelie6321
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - Stretch Armstrong had me crying #RedDeadRedemption2pc - @TRUESWOLDIER
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Modded) - Arthur Morgan the Piano Player (Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Mod) - jedijosh920
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Modded) - Arthur Falling - Notex
Highlight Reel is Kotaku’s regular roundup of great plays, stunts, records and other great moments from around the gaming world. If you record an amazing feat while playing a game (here’s how to record a clip), send it to us with a message confirming that the clip is yours at email@example.com. Or, if you see a great clip around that isn’t yours, encourage that person to send it in!