The first wave of Windows Phone 7 devices kicks off with the November 8 release of the Samsung Focus in North America, with eight more Xbox Live-ready devices making it to market worldwide in time for the holidays.
Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 initiative launches on November 8 in North America with the release of the $199 Samsung Focus. As part of the Windows Phone 7 platform, the phone will integrate Microsoft's Xbox LIVE, Microsoft Office Mobile, Zune, Windows Live and more.
In North America, AT&T will offer the Samsung Focus, along with the HTC Surround and the LG Quantum, both due out within the Holiday release window. T-Mobile will offer the HTC HD7 and the Dell Venue Pro.
Here is a full list of the devices coming out worldwide during the holiday season:
In North America:
• HTC Surround, United States
• Samsung Focus, United States
• LG Quantum, United States
• HTC HD7, United States
• Dell Venue Pro, United States
• HTC 7 Surround, Canada
• LG Optimus 7, Canada
• LG Optimus 7, Mexico
• HTC HD7, United Kingdom, Germany
• HTC 7 Mozart, including France, United Kingdom
• Samsung OMNIA 7, including France, United Kingdom
• HTC 7 Trophy, France
• Samsung OMNIA 7, France
• LG Optimus 7, Spain
• HTC HD7, Spain
• Samsung OMNIA 7, Spain
Deutsche Telekom AG
• HTC 7 Mozart, Germany
• Samsung OMNIA 7, Germany
• HTC 7 Trophy, including Germany, Spain, United Kingdom
• LG Optimus 7, including Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
In Asia Pacific:
• HTC HD 7, Singapore
• LG Optimus 7, Singapore
• HTC 7 Mozart, Australia
• LG Optimus 7Q, Australia
• HTC 7 Trophy, including Australia
Anyone planning on picking one up?