Wait, is it really Friday already? Huzzah! Let's kill this work week with a little off-topic conversation. We'll smother it with chit-chat and dump its body in the river. C'mon. It'll be fun!
As I said last night, I went to see Tron Legacy last night and, man, let me tell you something—the embargo for reviews on that movie is December 2nd. So, hold tight for that, if you want the opinion of a man who saw Tron in 1982 at a drive-in theater in the greater Pittsburgh area. Today, I got a chance to talk to the cast and crew, which was also... something I can talk about later.
Anyway, hope you had a good week, kiddos. Please talk amongst yourselves or get some light reading in.
- Steven Spielberg and Daniel Day Lewis are making a Lincoln pic - Based on "Team of Rivals," by Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Doris Kearns Goodwin. Screenplay has been written by the Pulitzer Prize winner, Tony Award winner, and Academy Award nominated writer Tony Kushner.
- The Case of the Vanishing Blonde - A captivating crime read.
- Motor Trend's vicious response to Rush Limbaugh on their car of the year choice - The Chevy Volt.
- Grandma's Superhero Therapy - Photographer takes ridiculous superhero photos of his grandmother to battle her depression.
- How Your Playboy Centerfold Sausage Is Made [NSFW] - A look at how the Playboy art department "fixes" centerfolds. Warning: boobs and pubes.