Hola, amigos. Apologies for leaving you without an Open Thread for the past two nights. Sincere apologies. Sometimes those darn video games get in the way. But we can correct that with some off-topic conversation tonight, perfect for entering into the weekend.
For those of you who might be panicking to get your tax returns done today, don't forget that next Monday, April 18 is your deadline this year. Perfect for procrastinators like me.
I'll just leave you with the following links and hope that you'll engage your fellow Kotaku readers in warm, stimulating conversation. Have a good weekend, all.
- Banana art! - Gross and amazing.
- The Batman live stage show looks amusing - But perhaps not as disastrous as Spider-man's.
- Understanding Congress's solution to the federal deficit problem - "How can an individual voter make sense of quantities that are ordinarily written in scientific notation? I think the easiest way is to divide everything by 100,000,000"
- TokyoPop is shutting down its US publishing biz - But "film and television projects and European operations, including the German publishing program, will not be affected by the Los Angeles office closure"
- A look at Kidzania, the theme park where kids work - This is where Cammie Dunaway, formerly of Nintendo, wound up.
- Business Insider's story on the founding of Twitter - Purportedly the "real history" of the $5 billion business.