Don't play video games for three days straight or you could die. That's what happened to a 32-year-old Taiwanese man, found slumped in his chair dead following a three day gaming bender at an internet cafe in Kaohsiung city, as reported by Yahoo News. This is the second such death in Taiwan this year, and it's only January 17. Naps are your friends, people.
Report: Beyond Good & Evil 2 Director Michel Ancel Left Ubisoft Amid Investigation Into Complaints Of Toxic Leadership [Update]
People are free to do what they please of course, but this level of gaming is clearly and addiction and surely the cafe owner should bear some responsibility for letting the guy sit there three days straight. There should be prosecutions for owners who allow people to do this is, when you're in that 'zone' you're not in a normal state of mind and need someone to pull you out.
A bit of social responsibility maybe?