Man, it's been kind of a tense day. Let's shake it all off with a little off-topic conversation, clear the air and... hey, I just had a crazy thought... what about a cuddle party?
I'm kidding of course, but the one time I was invited to attend a cuddle party while minding my own business at a rock club in Boston will be forever burned into my memory. It was like the Challenger explosion and 9/11 in terms of moments that I'll never forget. I do regret throwing away the flier, because I really would've liked to see what happens at a cuddle party. My guess is that everyone there just cuddles, all night long, like a swinger party, but with pants.
Anyway, let's forget I brought it up. Somethings you write on the internet and you wish you hadn't. Know what I mean?
Join us in the comments for conversation about these and many other things.
- Hermes ad in which Hermes products are fingerboarded - First of all, who fingerboards?!
- Great behind-the-scenes photos of ILM at Vanity Fair - I've always loved Toht's melting head.
- Microsoft's Kin not quite dead yet - What.
- Beautiful brief movie-based animated GIF collection - Don't miss "You're Brett, right?"
- Porpoises rescue Dick Van Dyke - "I'm not kidding," he said afterwards.