Ladies and gentlemen, let's celebrate our ability to survive the vast majority of this week with some friendly, off-topic conversation. Talk about video games if you want, but just talk about something with your fellow Kotaku readers.
I'm about to finally put this Mortal Kombat review up—a review delayed by my inability to bring the game online for the past week thanks to the PlayStation Network outage—and apologize for the delay. A hunt for the Demon's Souls platinum trophy might be partially to blame as well. (Don't tell my boss.)
So, please carry on, talk amongst yourselves and catch up on some of these internet developments in case you missed 'em.
- The AA-12 fully automatic shotgun - You've probably seen this but if not holy crap.
- An analysis of the economics of building a Death Star - Intimidating and destroying planets in your system just doesn't make much sense.
- Transformers Dark of the Moon trailer - Things explode and they explode some more.
- Superman has renounced his U.S. citizenship - Go back to Krypton if you don't like it, Kal-el! USA! USA!!
- Did you know that armadillos spread leprosy? - I... thought I did. But now it's confirmed.