Today on Highlight Reel we have desynchronization, Mario runs, exploding Nazis and much more!
Watch the video then talk about your favorite highlight in the comments below. Be sure to check out, like, and share the original videos via the links below. Subscribe to Kotaku on YouTube for more! Catch up on all the episodes on the Highlight Reel Youtube playlist!
- FIFA 18 - No foul - RayJDM
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Get over here - 10687940
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Protect the innocent - RS Rayzor
- Battlefield 1 - Teaching this youngling the art of sniping - yeee_boi
- Battlefield 1 - Plane Snipe and Kill Montage - NightmareCanFly
- Final Fantasy XV - Splicer011
- CS:GO - Hey, you! Pass me that AWP! - EverACreatureOfHabit
- The Evil Within 2 - I Just Want My Damn Coffee - LewisGilpin
- Assassin’s Creed Origins - Assassin’s Creed Origins: Landfish - SuperTHRILLHO64
- Assassin’s Creed Origins - Desynchronization is scary as hell. - MaRs Strife
- Super Mario Odyssey - Luncheon Kingdom Freerunning in 19.32 613 - ThunderFilms Gaming
- Super Mario Odyssey - nice - Stonepa11
- Super Mario Odyssey - when you have to race but don’t like swimming - Leksam
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds - Oh God, they’re running me over!!! - Makenshin
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds - Did everyone see that? Because i will not be doing it again - Lenxor
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds - A 12 year old and I win a chicken dinner - Amazing Dr.Dinosaur
- Dauntless - Just Dauntless Things - Ein Kaito
Highlight Reel is Kotaku’s regular roundup of great plays, stunts, records and other great moments from around the gaming world. If you record an amazing feat while playing a game (here’s how to record a clip), send it to us with a message confirming that the clip is yours at email@example.com. Or, if you see a great clip around that isn’t yours, encourage that person to send it in!