Today on Highlight Reel we have wolf Jenga, wolf catapults, medieval catapults, taunting knights, flying bodies, and more!
Watch the video then talk about your favorite highlight in the comments below. Be sure to check out, like, and share the original videos via the links below. Subscribe to Kotaku on YouTube for more! Catch up on all the episodes on the Highlight Reel Youtube playlist!
- Black Ops 4 - This would make a great death effect - nasentic
- Battlefield 4 - Damn that was close - Solid_SHALASHASKA
- Halo Online/ElDewrito - Hi, I’m John-117 and welcome to Jackass - FlandersNed
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate - Primed and ready - Karya N.Kikoy
- Skyrim - yes, very urgent - Rocoro965
- Tekken 7 - Updated physics engine - spidernhan
- Breath of the Wild - Link Channels The Power of Thor - keppalupa
- Ghost Recon Wildlands - Wildland jom berenang - AhmadAkmal73
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - Wolf Launcher - Alex Worthen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - Global Warming is real - Zairy is Me
- Rainbow Six Siege - That Happened - sir_swankington
- Rainbow Six Siege - watched this pinhole for half the match - Credit: ShadowAndFlame
- Rainbow Six Siege - you know i had to do it to em - zat_person
- For Honor - Sorry Warden - Thunder_Hawk101
- For Honor - Poof - eLhabib
- For Honor - Nailed it - In_My_Own_Image
- Modhau - I can only imagine the look of terror on that guy’s face when he saw the kill feed… - Primal0226
- Mordhau - I love going back frame by frame to understand how I got wrecked, this guy is good.- popje
- Mordhau - Did I overdo it? Should I appologize? - Cassiopeia93
- Days Gone - Wolf Jenga - AGuyCalled Geb
- Days Gone - looks like they are having a good time - Justin mc
Highlight Reel is Kotaku’s regular roundup of great plays, stunts, records and other great moments from around the gaming world. If you record an amazing feat while playing a game (here’s how to record a clip), send it to us with a message confirming that the clip is yours at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you see a great clip around that isn’t yours, encourage that person to send it in!