Announced during Twitchcon 2018 and going into testing later this year, Squad Streams allow teams of players to stream all at once, allowing viewers to switch between chats on the fly. Perfect for Fortnite teams and Rock Band groups, to name two equally popular 2018 things.
This would be extremely useful for 4 player (or more) coop games, such as:
- Payday 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Dying Light (possibly the sequel whenever it’s out in 2019)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon The Division
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Sniper Elite series (also Nazi Zombie Army series too)
- Borderlands 2
- Warhammer: Vermintide 1 and 2
I know the list could go on and only would be useful if all people were streaming.