Assassin's Creed has Italy and the Middle East covered. It's time for the series to spread its wings. What locale will Assassin's Creed III be set in? Your guess is good as mine. But, if this survey is to be believed, let's make an educated guess.
A reader of website Empire State Gamer apparently took part in an online survey, which asked the following question:
Among the following propositions, in which of the following historical periods and locations would you like one of the next Assassin's Creed games to take place?
•The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China
• The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
• The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt
• The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
• The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during The American Revolution
• The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
• The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
• The rise of Caesar's Empire in Ancient Rome
Question: Why can't one of these games be set during the American Civil War with awesome hats and awesome moustaches and an inevitable Abe Lincoln cameo?
Future Assassin7s Creed Story Locations Revealed [Empire State Gamer]
(Top photo: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure | MGM)