Greetings, Kotaku readers. Welcome to tonight's open thread, which we're doing animal style. Wait! Scratch that, I'm thinking of dinner from In-N-Out Burger.
Speaking of the fine burger chain, In-N-Out came to Texas today and apparently beef loving locals completely lost their shit over the opening. In a world where we're pretty used to having access to most things via the internet, it's good to see we can still get pumped as a society over the opening of an In-N-Out or Krispy Kreme.
All this high caloric talk is making me hungry. I'm gonna get outta here. Please talk amongst yourselves.
- They're making a Peter Pan movie that's somehow mutated into a kidnapping thriller - Originally a Guillermo Del Toro flick. How weird.
- Here's Batman getting beat up on the Vegas strip - Terrible choice of outfit for the desert.
- The Galactic Empire Times reports that Ben Kenobi has been killed - Heh.
- Newt Gingrich is running for President of the United States - I'll bet a dollar against Newt.
- Horrible Bosses trailer looks like it could be good - From the director of The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters and, uh, Four Christmases.
- Guess who's excited to see Obama? - That guy.